🏭 🌾 HELPA - Heavenly Esoteric Little Para Assembler to Esoteric Languages implemented in Haskell
🏭 🌾 HELPA is second part of HelVM project and it is implementation of:
- 🧑🏭 🧑🌾 HAPLAP - High Abstract Parallel Language of Assembly Program.
- 🧑🏭 🧑🌾 HAPAPL - High Abstract Parallel Assembly Programing Language is a kind of Low-level ASM for Esoteric Languages.
🧑🏭 🧑🌾 HAPAPL has two forms:
- 🍆 Fruity - Forth-Like with Functions for Fruitarians;
- 💎 Bloody - Basic-Like with Block for Bastards;
FOR everyone WHO want to assembly Esoteric Languages THE HELPA IS a Heavenly Esoteric Little Para Assembler to Esoteric Languages implemented in Haskell/Eta THAT is an Paradise Assembler to Esoteric Languages (EsoLangs)
- INSTALL - How to download, test and run.
- TODO - Assemblers and features and to do.
- NEWS - New assemblers and features.
- BUGS - Know bugs to fix.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions & Frequently Given Answers.
- Blog - in Polish.